Thursday, August 9, 2007

Diary


It's August 9 and I made a resolution. Seems a few months too late but I'm not a big believer of New Year's resolutions, so why not have an August resolution?
I got the idea from a friend of mine and a blog I just discovered:

Instead of writing a lengthy diary, why not a short sentence or word once a day? Let's face it, most of us don't have time between family, work, friends, etc. to write daily observations about our lives. But all of us have time to write down the essence of day, the best quote of the day, the overall emotional experience of that day.
I was contemplating another blog but one is enough. Twitter seems more appropriate for my needs: Just a sentence. Nothing more. It doesn't say everything about my day. But it might just say enough.

Follow my days on twitter.com/uwehook

No comments: