Saturday, October 20, 2007

Information R/evolution



This brilliant video by Kansas State University Anthopology Professor Michael Wesch, titled "Information R/evolution" explores the dramatic changes the Internet had on our ability to find, create and share information. It reminded me of my college time when I had to spend hours in the library trying to locate information. I got used to the lightning fast changes in information technology that I completely pushed these memories aside.

This video shows me again why I'm so excited to live in these times of community building, connection development and reorganization of information.

Michael Wesch also created "The Machine is Us/ing Is" which I posted earlier and below again. No other video you'll see this weekend will be as impactful as these two masterpieces.

Thanks to Ed Lee.

No comments: